REGISTERED VETERINARY NURSE REQUIRED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Registered Veterinary Nurse in our purpose built, independent small animal practice in St Peter, Jersey.
You will join our motivated team of 2 full-time vets, 2 VCAs, 1 receptionist and 1 practice administrator.
We have great facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, multiple anaesthetic monitoring modalities including a capnograph and both Doppler and oscillometric blood pressure monitors, an in-house lab, and we’ve just purchased a dental x-ray.
We are a “Gold Standard” Cat Friendly Practice.
This is a full-time position working 42 hours per week (negotiable). Also, 1:3 Saturday mornings, though with additional time off in lieu. Evenings/weekends on call covered on 1:3 rota basis. Driving licence required.
We encourage Nurse consults!
We can offer the right candidate:
- Very competitive salary
- RCVS fees Paid
- CPD Allowance
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Paid Pet Insurance Premiums
- Provide assistance to Veterinary Surgeons in the examination and treatment of animals
- Participate in nurses’ clinics, eg. weight; puppy; geriatric; dental
- Undertake diagnostic tests as directed by Veterinary Surgeon, e.g. lab tests, radiography
- Prepare surgical theatres and assist in operations
- Dispense prescribed medications
Skills & Qualifications
- RVN qualified
- Confident communicator, with both colleagues and clients
- Team player
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01534 745999.
Come join our happy team!